Man’s religious traditions have created disagreement on “the right way” to worship our Heavenly Father. This non-denominational ministry is fellowship focused with no hierarchical order (we are not a church). The Holy Spirit has called us (Greg & Lynette Conrad) to be the stewards of weekly gatherings focused on young families and individuals participating in groups.
Our goal is to help families interact with their children learning the ways of Jesus while individuals in groups come to a deeper relationship in Him. For those not yet comfortable with in person gatherings or unable to join us in person, please participate LIVE online. All Gatherings are recorded and will be available access anytime on our Facebook or Youtube channels.
To be notified of weekly topics, guest speakers and any last minute changes, you can download the FFH app from Google Play (not available on the Apple App Store). You can also join our Facebook page: Facebook.com/FamiliesForHim
Location: Christ, The Prince of Peace UMC, 10507 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45252
Order of the Sunday Evening Gathering:
4:30pm – Praise Team Practice
6:00pm – Praise Team Music sharing many musical genres including Christian lyrics sung to songs you grew up with. ~15 minutes
- A Message shared by Greg Conrad or guest speaker
- Family/group activities creativity time based on the message heard. (The concept here is parents helping their children understand the message while individuals share in groups.)
- Family/group activities sharing time
- Hallelujah Moments and Prayer Concerns
- Prayers lifted concluding with Communion
- Special Music from Praise Team or Guest – any age (pre-screened with audio/video recording to Greg Conrad)
- Invitation to Christ (altar call) and the receiving of Healing Prayer (laying of hands if the recipient is comfortable)
- Exit music (~15 minutes)
~7:30pm – Closing time as led by the moving of the Holy Spirit
Weekly Team Roles – (volunteers welcome):
Activities Coordinators – We welcome ideas for each week!
Weekly Speaker to share family message/activities each week.
Individual bags of snacks.
Sealed individual drink containers.
Our first gathering was Sunday, December 6, 2020.